Janne Vereijken was moderator of the “Energy Transition in the Industry” event by EIT InnoEnergy & iTanks at BlueCity (010). There was a great line-up of start-ups with complementary technologies in the generation, storage, transport and management of sustainable energy. Together with their partners and clients they explained their unique value proposition and contribution to the energy transition.
- Opening keynote by Jacqueline Vaessen, chair of the Topsector
Chemistry NL, calling out for action to make the energy transition happen
- C-Green on converting sludge into biofuel and collaborating with REYM BV and Waternet.
- HySiLabs on their sustainable, safe and efficient hydrogen carrier and their collaboration with Royal Den Hartogh Logistics
- Stockholm Water Technology on their state-of-the-art, next generation water treatment product that saves water and energy. Sustainable brewery Vet & Lazy Brouwerij explained how this technology will meet their challenges.
- Elestor B.V. on their breakthrough flow battery that stores electricity at a fraction of the cost of traditional batteries, safely and with a long lifetime.
- Heatpower on their supercharged steam turbine system for electrical peak shaving in steam and power intensive SMEs.
- HYMETH on “HYAEON™ which is the world’s first electromagnetic alkaline electrolyser for sustainable hydrogen, oxygen and synthetic natural gas production from electricity and water
- HeatVentors on storing thermal energy and decreasing energy costs by 20% to 50%. Their technology transfers cheap energy to peak periods by increasing and balancing the efficiency of the cooling/heating system. And it helps making property environmentally friendly by reducing CO2 emission.
EIT InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology.
iTanks is a knowledge and innovation platform for the port-related industry. An industry with a high innovation potential.
OOK EEN INSPIRERENDE DAGVOORZITTER OF SPREKER NODIG?
Navigating the new economy
Strategie & innovatiebureau Spring Company maakt organisaties klaar voor de toekomst.